Idaho Writer's League Contest 2008
- IWL 2008 Assigned Theme or Title - Personal Essay - 2nd place
- IWL 2008 Open Contest - Short Humor - 2nd place
- IWL 2008 Open Contest - Article - First Honorable Mention
- IWL 2008 Open Contest - Creative Nonfiction - First Honorable Mention
Idaho Writer's League Contest 2007
- IWL 2007 Assigned Theme or Title - Personal Essay - 2nd place
Click the article title to view it.
- Writing North Idaho guest blog - April 26, 2012 - Bypassing the Inner Critic
- IWL Lakegazette July-August article (page 8) - Family Critique
- IWL Lakegazette December 2008 bio (page 4) - A Finale of Sorts
- IWL Lakegazette November 2008 article (page 5) - Can My Non-fiction Efforts Help Me Write Fiction?
- IWL Lakegazette October 2008 article (page 8) - Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- IWL Lakegazette September 2008 article (page 7) - Writing Distractions
- IWL Lakegazette August 2008 article (page 5) - Stuck in a Writing Corner
- IWL Lakegazette July 2008 article (page 12) - The Write Environment
- IWL Lakegazette June 2008 article (page 9) - Game Shows Can Help You Write Your Bio
- IWL Lakegazette May 2008 article (page 3) - Did Anyone Write Yesterday?
- IWL Lakegazette April 2008 book review (page 6) - Book Review: The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking
- IWL Lakegazette March 2008 article (page 4) - Finding a Spark
- IWL Lakegazette February 2008 book review (page 7) - Book Review: The First Five Pages: A Writer's Guide to Staying Out of the Rejection Pile
- IWL Lakegazette January 2008 article (page 6) - Being Who You Are
- IWL Lakegazette June 2007 short story (page 7) - Blink